123ignition did it again! If you want to tune your engine or have an engine that does not have a standard distributor available... the new 123\TUNE is the answer! By connecting it to a computer, the end-user can easily setup the 123\TUNE to fulfill even the most demanding requirements.
The unit offers two sets of curves that can be selected by placing power on a wire from the 123\TUNE. By using this function you will be able to switch between two pre-programmed curves without having to use a computer.
The "G" model will replace most Lucas distributors, for example used in MG, Triumph and Jaguar (please check dimensions before ordering). The 123\TUNE-4-A-V-G for 4 cylinders comes with an angled cap.
- rotation CW and CCW (autodetect)
- for 6 Volt and/or 12 Volt cars (autodetect)
- for positive and negative earthed cars
- two centrifugal advance curves (500 to 8000 rpm)
- two vacuum-advance and boost-retard curves (0 to 200 kPa or -30 inHg to +15 psi) with MAP-start fields
- two rev. limiters (advanced random spark stealing)
- real-time tuning under keyboard-control (ideal for working on a rolling road)
- rpm-stopwatch (ideal for tuning using the road itself as a rolling road)
- luxurious import-from-file and export-to-file (curves can easily be exchanged over the internet).
- temperature gauge (selectable in degrees Celsius or Fahrenheit)
- manifold pressure (selectable in Bar or inches Hg / Psi)
- rev. counter (0 to 8000 rpm crankshaft)
- spark-energy gauge (primary coil current)
- total-advance gauge (in degrees crankshaft).
We strongly advise you to check the dimensions of the 123\TUNE with the original distributor cap AND to carefully read the installation manual before you order! In the installation manual you'll find more information and a few examples with a step by step explanation on how to install and program the 123\TUNE.
You can download the latest version of the 123\TUNE software here: www.123ignition.nl.
Please note: the 123\TUNE will be delivered WITHOUT shielded USB-cable. The manufacturer advises you to use a Belkin cable, of course you can also order this at Leen APK. To order you need to mark the box above (next to the picture) with 'recommended: Belkin cable'.
Ordering a new coil also works by checking the box above. Although used coils all look alike, they should be viewed with suspicion since one cannot tell from the outside whether and how often they were exposed to overheating in the past. Installing the 123 Ignition system will ensure that the coil will never overheat again in the future. We recommend the Bosch Blue coil.
Perhaps you will also need new sparkplugs? At Leen APK we recently added sparkplugs most commonly used in addition to the 123ignitions we offer. See: the sparkplugs list.